At iiTRADER we understand that confidentiality and security of the personal information that you share with us is important. That is why we have developed specific policies and practices designed to protect the privacy of your personal information.
By opening an account with iiTRADER or by utilizing the products and services available through iiTRADER, you have consented to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with the privacy notice set forth below. We encourage you to read this privacy notice carefully.
iiTRADER does not sell customer lists or customer email addresses to third party marketers.
In order to provide brokerage services and to comply with regulatory requirements, iiTRADER collects certain personal, nonpublic information from you. This includes information:
- Provided during the iiTRADER account application process (e.g., your name, e-mail address, telephone number, birth date, social security number, investment objectives, etc.);
- Acquired as a result of the transactions you conduct through the iiTRADER system;
- Received from consumer-reporting agencies;
We safeguard the confidentiality of your information in a number of ways. For example:
- We do not sell or license lists of our customers or the personal, nonpublic information that you provide to us.
- We restrict access to the personal, nonpublic information that you have shared with us to those iiTRADER employees, agents, and affiliates who need to know such information in connection with the services that iiTRADER provides to you.
- We maintain strict employment policies that prohibit employees who have access to your personal, nonpublic information from using or disclosing such information except for business purposes.
- We take substantial precautions to safeguard your personal, nonpublic information. For example, the iiTRADER system can be accessed only by authorized iiTRADER personnel via valid user names and passwords. In addition, our Internet-based systems include security measures such as encryption and firewalls.
We do not disclose personal, nonpublic information to individuals or entities that are not affiliated with iiTRADER, except as provided by law. For example, among other reasons, we may disclose or report such information: where necessary to authorize, effect, administer, or enforce transactions that you request or authorize; to maintain and administer your account; to provide you with account confirmations, statements, and records; to maintain appropriate archival records; where we believe that disclosure is required by applicable law, rules, or regulations; to cooperate with law enforcement, regulatory, or self-regulatory organizations; to enforce our customer and other agreements; to meet our obligations; or to protect our rights and property.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact iiTRADER at